mercredi 20 mai 2015

Quod me nutrit me destruit

 This is the section related to food and photos I did for some restaurants in Northern Ireland. Ce sont mes photos "alimentaires" comme disait M Galabru.


Huitres / Ostras / Oysters from the Galway bay bought in May,at a butcher's shop in Clifden, Co Galway! Remember we are in Ireland






Food photos made for "The Sleepy Hollow" restaurant in Newtownabbey and "Pots of Pleasure in Ballyclare, both in Northern Ireland.

 It was a first for me; the meal were ready for customers and I have a few seconds only to arrange the disposition of the dish and to press slowly the shutter. The photos were taken on the tray under the heating lamps in the same, very kitchen. I wonder if the result would have been better in a studio with all the paraphernalia and adjustments.
Peut être un jour..
Cappuccino et cigarette russe

Mint Aero Cheesecake.
Fraise dans crème Chantilly.













The legendary Fish & Chips with Titanic beer, s'il vous plait!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire